Optometrist - Cheadle - High End Practice
A high-end optical practice in Cheadle, Cheshire are offering a fantastic opportunity for a quality focussed Optometrist to cover a maternity contract in their advanced environment.
The group hold a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice will allow access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT, enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Relaxed clinics with flexibility depending on requirements of patient (30 min appointments)
- Access to high-grade testing equipment including OCT
- Support of a highly-skilled support team
- Opportunities to assist outside of testing room with the likes of dispensing and training
- High-end and advanced environment
- 3 or 5 days/wk available
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Hold the drive to develop yourself, the team around you and overall business
- Excellent communication skills
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £46,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme taking earning well into £50,000s
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.