Customer Service Specialist
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart.
We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us.
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
Main Purpose of the Role
This is a 26-30 hour per week role, based in our Coventry Contact Centre, the objective of the Customer Service Specialist is to book Home Visit appointments. The role is accountable for the assessment of customer eligibility, ability to answer general enquiries and knowledge to escalate customers of clinical concern for the attention of the Domiciliary Joint Venture Partnership (DJVP). Provide proactive support to the Partnership.
- Book sight test appointments for new and existing customers
- Respond to customer contacts across a range of channels, including phone, email, web submission, voicemail and live chat.
- Navigate the Customer Relationship Management system, Gold-vision
- Efficient utilisation the telephony system
- Explain the Home Visit Service with the aim of helping to grow the Home Visit business
- Work within the NHS rules and regulations
- Maintain DJVP database
- Handle Customer Complaints effectively
- Support with proactive outreach activity
- Input into projects and new initiatives
Skills, Ability or Experience
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills with a high level of empathy
- Confident, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work within a fast-faced environment
Desired Skills include:
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment
- Previous customer service experience
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply today!
Happy to talk flexible working!