Contact Lens Product Manager
Are you a qualified Optometrist with an appreciation of product quality and a solid understanding of Contact lenses?
Then you should go ahead and apply for the role as our new Contact Lens Product Manager at Specsavers.
It has been an incredible journey from our humble beginnings to where we are now. Along the way, we have actively sought out challenges to bring us closer to our ambition: to bring accessible healthcare to the high street.
Today, Specsavers provides eye and hearing care to over 38 million customers globally, together with more than 37,000 employees. Still, we keep on reminding ourselves that the key to a healthy business and sustainable growth relies on the continuous and improved quality of our products and services, which leave a positive impact on our customers lives.
That is why we are investing in high-quality products to help our business, Store Partners and customer satisfaction grow even further. As our new Contact Lens Product Manager, you will join our Product team in Copenhagen to provide the right detailed and technical understanding of all activities related to Contact lenses.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure product information and understanding of Contact lenses across our five Northern European countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands)
- Develop appropriate plans, engagement, KPIs and tracking of the product categories and performance, to effectively manage and develop the product portfolio in relation to defined strategies
- Create and drive the development of training and materials to our optical stores – spanning from the store, to online, to end customer – to ensure successful implementation and ongoing management of all product categories
- Ensure continuous development of the product categories based on product sales tracking in relation to store needs and product strategies
- Make sure all stakeholders are kept informed and brought up to date on all new and current products and category development
- Monitor the CL market and activities to secure our product range is reflecting market demands
Who you are
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding and profound knowledge of Contact lenses. To take on the role as our new Contact Lens Product Manager, you need to have experience from either retail or optics, and live up to the following qualifications:
- Be a self-starter, highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise work effectively
- An optimistic mindset to strive for continuous improvement
- Previous experience in implementing new products and interfacing with multiple stakeholders
- Hold a degree or Graduate level qualification
- Competent within Microsoft Excel and IT
- Experience from working in the optical industry, preferably at a Contact lens or contact lens manufacturer, is also an advantage, but not a must.
What is in it for you?
We offer you an exciting role in an organisation that strives to serve a positive and revolutionary impact on the future of eye- and hearing care. As our new Contact Lens Product Manager, you will get the opportunity to leave a positive impression and a huge impact on Specsavers high-quality image.
On top of that, you will:
- Join a smart, confident, and enthusiastic team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities, where no two days will be the same in our changing matrix environment
- Work closely together with other departments to support the quality of our products throughout the business
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye- and hearing care.
Is this you? Great!
We would love to hear from you. To apply, kindly send us your application letter and CV using the button below. We are on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply as soon as you are ready!
Should you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Head of Lenses NE, Jacob From, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch at +45 22189598.