Optical Practice Manager
A unique optical organisation based in Maidstone, Kent are looking for a full time Practice Manager to join the team.
This business is different to a typical high street environment, and will not involve face to face patient interaction. The aim is change people lives and positively impact the community.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate a team of 4 people
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the business
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI's
- Working closely with the Director - enabling them to hand over significant amounts of responsibility
- Day to day use of spreadsheets and administrative tasks
- Profit and loss
- Ensure high clinical standards
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Admin experience
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Understanding of prescriptions and optical terminology
- Experience of KPI's, budgets and target setting
- Competent and efficient
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £35,000
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.