Experienced Full Time Optical Assistant
We are looking for full time Optical Assistant to join a busy, well respected and influential practice in the South Birmingham area.
They are established high end high street independent opticians who service a variety of clients.
Their aim is to personally deliver an ophthalmic dispensing service to a consistently high clinical and customer-service standard, which drives sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
It is essential that the successful candidate has 1 years’ experience within optics and must be able to speak either Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi or Mirpuri due to the patient demographic within the practice.
– Our client offers excellent customer service and prides itself on the quality of advice offered to customers.
– Liaise with optometrists and all other optical staff
– Ensure customers have a clear understanding of dispensing options
– Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets
– Ensure customers are aware of their eye care options
– Store profitability is maximized and complaints due to collection dates are minimized.
– Ensure dispensing is carried out in line with British and European Standards, professional guidelines and best practice.
– Support dispensing assistants
– Assist the customer in selecting the most suitable lens type
– Carry out the collection procedure accurately and efficiently
– Carry out quality control checks and adjustments to spectacles
– Remakes due to inaccurate dispensing, and lack of dispensing knowledge/skills are minimal.
– Able to work weekends.
– Good attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Smart and approachable.
– Highly desirable to be able to speak Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi or Mirpuri.
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary up to £18,000 dependent on experience.
Would this Optical Assistant vacancy in the West Midlands area be of interest to you or would any other Optical Assistant jobs in the UK be of interest to you? If so please do not hesitate to call Inspired Selections on 0121 778 6999 or visit inspired selections website www.inspiredselections.co.uk
To apply for this outstanding and exciting opportunity:
– Call Shannon at Inspired Selections on 0121 778 6999
– Upload your C.V to www.inspiredselections.co.uk
– SMS your Name and Availability for a call to 07537417722
What happens next?
Once you have applied, one of the experienced team at Inspired Selections will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
They will also go over your previous experience from your CV and your current situation to make sure you have the relevant experience and match what the client is looking for.
Once this has been discussed leave it to us and we will arrange the meeting for you.