Head of Operations
5 days left
- Full Time
A Commercial Operations Leader, reporting into the Managing Director and working closely with the CEO.
You will have the freedom and support to drive real-change and improvement across the team, across our businesses.
This role would suit a highly motivated and experienced operator who wants to work in a caring and ambitious culture where you can make life changing differences to our customers every day, within a collaborative, dynamic and rewarding environment.
You must have outstanding commercial acumen with extensive experience in the optical, audiology private market or similar healthcare-retail operator. Leading, managing and motivating people in order that they are best able to deliver in their roles and excel in their careers.
Lead organisational change with excellent organisational, planning and project management, prioritisation, time-management and communication skills.
Integration and alignment of teams to support the practices and partners and enable them to perform at the highest level.
Most importantly, you will have experience in successfully delivering and embedding major positive business change and growth initiatives.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Upgrade, unify and develop the operations team to deliver branch and partner success
- Create, manage and develop a high performance operational team with the platform to scale faster, with stronger controls and more effectiveness at scale
- Develop and enhance the customer experience and service proposition; implement measureable customer success and lifetime loyalty improvement
- Continually improve the in-practice experience, with improved product portfolio management and upgraded clinical experience
- Manage the teams to maximise both central and local marketing activity and initiatives to deliver the For Life proposition with associated attraction tactics and ongoing care.
- Support the implementation and use of a market-leading learning & development programme
- Review and manage the levels of resource required to deliver business performance and work with key stakeholders to develop employer of choice status across optical and audiology
- Support and deliver the Key Initiatives and special projects to drive performance improvement
- Appropriate action to correct performance deviations
OTHER AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with Group Head of Audiology and Professional Services Manager to ensure all areas of audit and compliance are met, to include adherence to policies, practices, sales procedures and clinical standards
- Coach and support Area Managers to deliver group wide performance
- Project support as required.
- Ensures that the Leightons retail operation and THCP staff comply to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety, GDPR
27 Days Annual leave
Annual subsidy towards health and fitness clubs