Optometrist - Berwick Upon Tweed
6 days left
- Full Time
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland
Specsavers in Berwick are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist on a fixed term maternity contract. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Berwick – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- A fixed term maternity contract, from January until July 2021
- An amazing salary for the area
- Travel or Accommodation allowance for those outside of the area
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Long form testing rooms with Phoropters
- Shop rebrand In December
- Elderly demographic, creating challenging and varied clinics
- 1 IP optometrist In store
- Diabetic and glaucoma clinics and care programmes
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Annon-Lee MacDonald on 07508527389 or firstname.lastname@example.org