Independent Swindon - OCT
This practice is part of an high end, trendy and successful independent chain of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their long standing team in the scenic area of Swindon.
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and have the option of an OCT scan within every eye test resulting in a less pressured environment as their aim is to primarily provide care for their patients.
This company values its family heritage and encourages everyone in the company to value and foster a close-knit attitude. There is a shared goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction through an individual approach to every customer and continues to focus on providing value through personal service, using highly professional, qualified staff and by offering the latest technologies.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Salaries up to £60,000!
- OCT Equipment and Computerised Systems!
- A contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 25 days holidays pro rata
- Staff discounts
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position