Optical Practice Manager - Birmingham - Specialist Independent
3 days left
- Full Time
Zest Optical are looking for an experienced Optical Practice Manager with a proven track record to further develop and grow this unique practice in Birmingham, City Centre.
The well-established practice has developed a great reputation and excellent patient base who visit specifically for the high level of care and specialist service they offer.
This role could be ideal for somebody looking to further expand on the skillset they have already developed, taking an already successful practice to the next level.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Managing all areas of a well-established city centre independent practice
- Leading a small-medium sized team
- Focus on delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure all KPI targets & expectations are delivered
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- No late evenings and one weekend off per month
- 9am - 5:30pm
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Extensive industry experience, particularly in leading teams / practices
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £28,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.