Optometrist - Frome and Warminster, Somerset
6 days left
- Full Time
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Frome & Warminster
Specsavers in Frome and Warminster are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. Our experienced team use the very latest clinical technology which allows them to improve patient outcomes. At Specsavers in Frome and Warminster, we have a clear-sighted vision to transform eye health in our community. As our next Optometrist you will have the opportunity to provide a first-class experience to every one of our patients.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as
- Opportunity to work across two large and unique stores
- Fully flexible on working hours and weekends
- Warminster is a 5 testing room store with OCT and Phoropters In all rooms, only opened 2 years ago so Is fresh and modern
- Frome expanded 2 years ago to go up to 7 testing rooms, with a focus on ACES It Is a very clinically minded store
- The directors actively support progression, having recently put someone through IP
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.Platinum Employer
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or email@example.com