Finance Team Leader (Billings)
5 days left
- Full Time
To ensure all billing activities are completed accurately to a high standard and in a professional manner. Manage the team to ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with billing cycle and deadlines. Ensure timely and accurate production and analysis of data and invoices whilst adhering to company and HMRC policies.
This is a 12 month contract to cover a secondment.
- Daily supervision of the contracted services team, including distribution of workload and managing resource to ensure all tasks are completed.
- To manage and motivate team members by conducting 121’s, identifying training and development needs, supporting their personal development
- Investigate, verify and resolve escalated billing queries from team members, customers and stakeholders
- Review and sign off credit notes, monthly payments, commission, accruals and deferred income.
- Ensure ledger and billing reconciliations are completed by the team and any variances are investigated and resolved
- Provide KPI reports for stakeholders and customers
Essential skills include
- Good understanding of finance processes and controls with ability to improve the accuracy and integrity of ledgers
- Ability to effectively manage a small team
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to understand and produce pivot tables, formulas, lookups and Index and Match
- Good stakeholder management internal and external
- Good interpersonal skills and an effective communicator both written and verbally
- Desirable skills include
- Previous experience working in a billing environment or similar
- Previous experience in team leading or managing a small team
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply today!
Happy to talk flexible working