Optometrist - Swindon, Wiltshire
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Specsavers in Swindon are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Swindon – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- A competative annual salary up to £70,000, depening on experience
- A fantastic joining bonus of up to £10,00 if you're not currently employed with Specsavers
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, including bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 11 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 70 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or email@example.com