Liverpool Optometrist - £67K
Hope everyone is keeping safe during these unprecedented times!
They are a forward thinking multiple group of which are currently hiring within their practice in the Liverpool kind of area - they have great staff retention and the reason for the vacancy is simply someone moving away.
They’re a great Optical Company that have 30 minute testing times, have DO's present in this practice at all times.
Here is a little of what to expect:
- Competitive salary – Up to £62,000
- Rewarding and competitive bonus - £5,000 on average
- Great equipment – OCT, auto phoropters
- Eyerefract that does the prescriptions for the Optom
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- No Sundays or late openings
- Full time or part time
- Work alongside an Optometrist Director
- Great staff retention
- Continuous training and development
- Clinically inclined: Cues, MECs etc
- DO’s on the shop floor so you don’t need to sign prescriptions!
- Liverpool - A Great City that is constantly growing economically and in popularity , a Maritime City with the River Mersey running through it meeting the Irish Sea
- Practice is easily commutable to Central Liverpool, only a 15 minute drive or a 55 minute drive from Manchester!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position