Optometrist - Hull
Are you interested in exploring a new adventure outside of the testing room?
Are you seeking a role that is more rewarding?
Our client is seeking an ambitious optometrist to join their leading domiciliary company. This company comes with comes with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. You will be covering the area of Hull.
The company is well supported by a large team of industry professionals. They pride them self in delivering superior service standards.
This kind of sector is unique to the typical retail setting. Yes, generally you work with the elderly demographic although many people in Domi love the career satisfaction of being a Clinician more so and getting a genuine appreciation for the service you provide!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries of up to £60,000
- Bonus of average is £7,000 - £8,000!
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday)
- Visit around 8-9 patients a day
- Receive Full Training Beforehand
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Much longer time with your patients
- Computerised systems and modern equipment - mobile fundus camera
- Company phone and tablet PC which act was your personalised computer-based record keeping system.
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Company car available
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, Ellie Taylor on 0207 199 8641 OR firstname.lastname@example.org she will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.