Classy Independent- North Wales- Optometrist
Brand new Independent Opportunity
Despite most of 2020 being taken up in the crisis and recovery stages of the pandemic, the start of 2021 really is the time for us to celebrate and look forward.
With the vaccine promising a return to a new kind of normal, it is finally time to start planning with confidence for the next move in your career.
With the events of 2020 in mind, have you considered:
- Making the change from multiple to independent?
- Having the clinical freedom to practice Optometry in a clinical manner, rather than "conveyor belt" Optometry?
- What are your long term goals?
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Clinical freedom
- NO SALES PRESSURE
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Good bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- 2/3/4/5 days - you choose, locum with no conflict!
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- Computerised systems and modern equipment
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.