Independent Bromley - £65K
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist near the Bromley area.
This is for someone who is looking for variation day to day; work alongside a great cohesive team including DO's and a DO Manager. A part of the role will be involved in contact lens care, of complex and unique contact lenses - Ortho K and Mypoia.
They have great Ophthalmic Instruments in practice with Heidelberg OCT and working alongside an Optometrist Director, this is a rare opportunity that encompasses much of what an Optometrist would want from a work place!
Here is a little of what to expect:
- Competitive salary – Up to £55,000
- A Rewarding and competitive bonus scheme up to £10,000
- Heidelberg OCT
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- No Sundays or late openings
- Work alongside an Optometrist Director
- Great staff retention
- Continuous training and development
- Clinically inclined: Dry Eyes, Ortho K, Cataracts, Glaucoma etc
- Part time or Full time
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position