Optometrist £60,000 - Oxford
Despite most of 2020 being taken up in the crisis and recovery stages of the pandemic, the start of 2021 really is the time for us to celebrate and look forward.
With the vaccine promising a return to a new kind of normal, it is finally time to start planning with confidence for the next move in your career.
- A market leading company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic optometrist to join their dynamic team.
- This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in optometry
- This role will allow for clinical freedom and not being limited with your testing times
The company is the leading domiciliary company in the UK and comes with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry.
The company is well supported by a large team of industry professionals.
The company prides itself in delivering superior service standards.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 1-hour testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Good bonus structure (10K each year on average)
- Flexible schedule (NO WEEKENDS)
- Computerised systems and modern equipment - mobile fundus camera
- Company phone and tablet PC which act was your personalised computer based record keeping system.
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful, we can look to get a referral fee up to £500