Optometrist - Harrogate
Employer: Specsavers Opticians
Salary: £36,000 - £55,000 per annum (based on experience and accreditations held) + performance related bonus and benefits.
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Specsavers Opticians in Harrogate, North Yorkshire are seeking to recruit GOC registered Optometrists.
Duties of the role will include:
• To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations.
• Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses.
• To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles and contact lenses, as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing.
• To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required.
• To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
• To maintain ongoing professional CET.
Qualifications / skills required:
• Full registration as an Optometrist with the General Optical Council.
• Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the College of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC.
• Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
• Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
• Demonstrable previous experience.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Katie Cunningham on 01566 771892 or email@example.com.