Domicilary Optometrist - East Coat (Scarborough, Whitby, Bridlington)
Domiciliary Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Domiciliary Optometrist, covering Scarborough, Whitby and Bridlington
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Optometrist in the York/Leeds area to join our expanding domiciliary care business - Specsavers Home Visits. On offer is not only an excellent remuneration package, which includes a car or car allowance and performance related bonus, but more importantly the chance to take the next step in your optical career.
This role will appeal to those who want to move away from the High Street and want genuine professional freedom and, above all, a great changing working environment where you are rewarded and recognised for your daily contributions to the business.
What’s on Offer?
- An excellent annual salary of up to £65K depending on experience
- Looking for 3 - 4 days a week cover
- Would consider 5 days a week if that suits you best
- A company car or car allowance
- The chance to work outside the testing room
- Working across the York and Leeds area
- Provide care to those who need it most, but cannot get to store
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
As a qualified Optometrist, you will need to be clinically sensitive to the needs of the patient and provide excellence in customer service, yet understand the commercial requirement of the business. You will be able to demonstrate your commercial understanding by making suitable recommendations. This role is complemented by the support of an Optical Assistant.
If you are looking for a change of environment from the high street and want more diversity and freedom in your working day, then this role is perfect for you. It will allow you the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference to the quality of a person’s life and help and support a local community.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Katie Cunningham on 01566 771892 or email@example.com.