Associate Optometrist (Locum) Manchester
Are you an experienced Optometrist looking to develop your clinical skills outside practice? Or perhaps you have domiciliary experience and would like to discover what it is like working with a business that is truly focused on the best outcomes for patients and ethical prescribing?
We are looking for associate Optometrists who can provide their services to us anywhere between 2-5 days per week throughout Greater Manchester.
- Competitive rates
- Consistent weekly days or block bookings
- Flexibility – working part time or alongside your other commitments
- Travel within 20-25 miles of your home post code
- No weekends or evenings
- Clinical and digital equipment provided
- Full support and training from your local clinical team
- Self-employed position – work as a sole trader or LTD company
Apply now for more information. Or alternatively contact Lyndsay Johnston on 07795 592096 or email@example.com
If you know an Optometrist or Dispenser that might be interested in working as an Associate with Visioncall you can earn between £100-200 as a referral fee. For full details email Ljohnston@visioncall.co.uk.
Visioncall operates a hub and spoke model to provide local eyecare in the community. As an Associate Optometrist with Visioncall you be supported by your regional clinical team in conjunction with our centralised admin function in Glasgow. You will ideally work as part of a crew alongside a Dispenser; however you may sometimes be required to work alone as a SuperOptom to provide for emergency clinics, or to confirm to regulatory restrictions.
Since 1994, Visioncall has been a leading eye care provider to the UK care home sector, delivering home sight tests to those unable to visit a high street optician. Regardless of a person's age or needs, we believe that they have the right to the best eye care service to help them See Better Live better. Our specialist holistic approach to eye care means our patients will beneﬁt from being more engaged with the world around them.
To successfully apply for this post you must have:
- At least two years post qualified experience
- Domiciliary experience would be advantageous but not essential
- A passion for patient care and clinical excellence
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Full GOC registration and professional indemnity insurance
- An enhanced DBS or PVG check (this can be provided by Visioncall should you not already have one in place)