Optical Lab Technician
A leading Optical lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are looking for a full time Optical Lab Technician to work alongside the glazing team. The company supplies lenses to Opticians all across the UK.
Optical Lab Tecnnician - Role
- Tracing, blocking and glazing to a high standard.
- Supporting finishing once all the tracing is complete.
- Handling Customers frames.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures comply with operational and statutory requirements
- Carry out any other duties necessary with a willingness to be flexible with working hours to respond to the needs of the company.
- Pro-active in the development of self and undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Be vigilant in matters relating to health and safety within and external to the company's offices.
Optical Lab Technician - Skills
- Experience of working in an optical lab
- Tracing/blocking/glazing experience
- High Accuracy and attention to detail
Salary and Additional Information
- 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday, 2pm to 9.30pm
- Life Assurance - after 12 months service
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with service, plus Bank Holidays
- Free pair of lenses
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.