We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join an advanced independent based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This modern practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment with a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optometrist - Role
- Small group of independent Opticians
- High-end, service focussed environment
- 30 to 60 min tests
- State of the art equipment including an Optomap
- Assisted by highly-skilled support team - including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Varied work
- Further training in clinical specialism that interest you
- Working 3 days a week including a Saturday
- General working hours from 9am to 5pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Wants to be part of a team
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary between £45,000 to £55,000 Pro Rata
- Free car parking
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- No late nights and no Sundays
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.