300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Hull. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist opportunity in Hull:
- Up to £60,000 salary plus benefits incl. bonus, GOC fees paid and more
- Focus on what you do best with 40-min testing times and the professional freedom to understand your patients’ needs
- Join an independent practice equipped with the latest technology including OCT
- This opportunity will suit experienced Optometrist who is committed to providing an excellent patient experience with a true focus on clinical care and the community
- Flexible opportunities with no late nights incl. full-time and part-time (3 days with flexibility on days)
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com