Locum Work - Birmingham
Want to work in a very clinical / Hospital setting?
Have an IP Qualification or Glaucoma certificate and wish to utilise it?
We have a great opportunity based in Birmingham for anyone that has that clinical orientation.
They run specialised clinics of whereby you would be working in cohesion to Ophthalmologists and helping alleviate the pressure on the NHS by running these specialised clinics.
What to expect:
- Monday to Friday
- Hospital Setting
- Daily rates of £400 / £500 a day
- Salaries of up to £65,000
- Shorter working hours; 9 - 5 / 10 - 4
- Preferred - IP Qualification or Glaucoma certificate. Not a requirement!
- Hospital experience desired
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position