Stunning Training Practice in Aberdeen seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
With Training Opportunities such as being enrolled on the Glaucoma course; pre-reg supervision, contact lenses, paediatrics or management training, IP, this superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to continue learning whilst being Remunerated Incredibly Well at the same time. (Salaries start at £45,000 for a Newly Qualified Optometrist).
Not only do the Practice Owners Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
On top of all the above, the Optometrist is given a full 30 minutes to provide a thorough, no rush Eye Examination!
Key Advantages – Optometrist
· Full 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
· A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
· Cutting edge equipment such as State of the art Nidek equipment as well as OCT
· Full support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
· Regular training, peer group discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses including Independent Prescribing
· The practice also Triage Ocular referrals for local GP practices, perform IOP Referral Refinements with whom their Shared Care work has allowed them to foster a Strong Link with
· Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
· RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
· Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:30pm, (Saturdays Required)
· Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days)
· Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
· Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
· 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (28 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.