Why not start 2021 fresh and find a role that would improve upon your current situation and also take your career to the next level!
- Work-life balance (meaning NO weekend work!)
- 1 Hour testing times (you are a clinician not a testing machine!)
- Integrated technology and the most modern equipment available on the market at present
- A sleek company car
- Choose to work 3,4 or 5 days (locum with no conflict)
- Robust support network
All sound good? Keep reading.
The company is the leading domiciliary company in the UK and comes with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The company is well supported by a large team of industry professionals. The company prides itself in delivering superior service standards.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- A realistic and unfabricated bonus structure!
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- Company phone and tablet PC which act was your personalised computer based record keeping system.
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested or would like to find out some more information- Please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful, we can look to get a referral fee up to £500