Optometrist Aberdeen - £78K
Do you want to see less patients everyday?
See a clientelle that is genuinely thankful for the service you provide?
Feel at ease with the help of great Covid measures and using great, technologically advanced equipment?
I get told all of the time by Optometrists that domiciliary is like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it.
This company have the best domiciliary equipment - they have a portable slip lamp, fundoscopy that is automatically linked to the Ipad where by you can very easily and simply use to make patient’s records. Used and designed by Optoms!
They’ll make sure that you only see on average 6-8 patients a day with the thought of allowing you that extra time to see each patient.
What to expect:
- Salaries of up to £70,000
- Bonus of average is £7,000 - £8,000!
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday)
- See about 6-8 patients a day
- Receive Training Beforehand
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Company Car
- Travel and Parking Expenses
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position