i-seek are working with a very modern, forward-thinking and quality driven opticians who are looking for a motivated Optometrist to join their close-knit and growing team. Here you can benefit from using the latest optical equipment with an OCT coming soon and have the opportunity to develop your skills with paid for accreditations.
- £40,000 - £65,000
- Earn an average of £7K per annum in bonuses.
- Extremely Competitive financial package.
- OCT coming soon!
- 33 days holiday.
- GOC fees
- Part-Time or Full-Time considered
- Great customer service is key!
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Be a team player and help out elsewhere when not testing
- Modern, exciting practice with a great atmosphere for customers and staff
- Pre-screening done for you
- Latest in Nidek technology for Optometrists
- Strong support and development opportunities in areas that interest you
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to take their career to the next level! Work amongst a great team who are passionate about the industry, whilst also providing the highest quality of customer service. Work with a varied demographic in a modern and up to date practice with the latest in technology. Be supported in any development opportunity that you want to help you progress as an Optometrist. This is a fantastic opportunity for newly qualified and more experienced Optometrists.
For further details on this Optometrist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!