Fixed Term Contract Optometrist - North Bridge (Edinburgh)
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, North Bridge, Edinburgh
Specsavers in North Bridge are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in North Bridge where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An amazing annual salary (pro rata)
- 4-5 days week
- March - October fixed term contract - will be assessed at the end based on requirement In store
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Store refit In the new year to update the store, equipment and add In a new testing room
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Paul Blower on 07507 872675 or firstname.lastname@example.org