Order Entry Dispensing Optician
A full time Order Entry Dispensing Optician is required to work for a well-known optical lens manufacturer based in Birmingham.
You will work as part of the Order Entry Team providing technical support and advice to Opticians all across the UK.
Order Entry Dispensing Optician - Role
- Office based position
- Provide technical support to customers regarding dispensing issues & product technical information.
- To complete manual entry of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Drive department efficiency & team effectiveness based on customer feedback & performance data.
- Develop training programs to strengthen the Order Entry team's ability to delight the customer.
- Identify departmental operational/process improvement areas & proactively develop improvement actions.
- Collaborate effectively with key internal stakeholders & across the business
- Working 5 days a week including some Saturdays - Hours on a rota basis either 9am to 5pm, or 10am to 6pm. (Half day on a Sat)
- An excellent salary package is on offer for the right person, which includes a generous bonus scheme, 10% pension contribution, 25 days holiday and free parking.
Order Entry Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- At least 3 years dispensing experience
- Results Driven
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Results Orientated
- Proven leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispensing Optician candidate to move away from a typical retail environment, whilst still utilising your technical and customer service skills.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.