Senior FSS Administrator (Credit Control)
To support the Team Leader to ensure all credit control activities are completed accurately to a high standard and in a professional manner. Ensure timely and accurate production customer statements and aged debt positions.
- Collect prompt payment of outstanding invoice from customers and 3rd parties to meet team targets
- Record, reconcile and allocate payments to customer accounts and finance ledgers
- Investigate, verify and resolve billing queries and disputed invoices from customers and stakeholders
- Build and sustain relationship with customers, taking a proactive stance and pre-empting issues.
- Chase all debtors by phone, email and letter within agreed SLA’s
- Produce debtors reports and payment information for stakeholders as and when required
Essential skills include
- Good Excel skills with the ability to understand and produce pivot tables, formulas, lookups and Index and Match
- Good Stakeholder management internal and external
- Strong investigating and analytical skills
- Good understanding of finance processes and controls
- Ability to meet deadlines and to manage own workload and team members for a number of stakeholders
- Previous experience in a credit control role or similar environment would be desirable
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply today!
Happy to talk flexible working!