Optometrist - Navan
Specsavers in Navan are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success – that’s why we ensure our team get the best from us too: from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. At Specsavers in Navan, we also appreciate that as committed as you are to Optometry, you have a personal life too, so flexibility around working hours and weekends is always a consideration within this store.
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and for those of you who enjoys variety, there is also the opportunity to work across two stores, with Specsavers Blanchardstown being part of the same partnership.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to €60,000 (depending on experience)
- A welcome bonus of up to €10,000
- Financial support with relocation (if you’re moving home to join us)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus 9 bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET and professional fees
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact the Recruitment Manager, Paul Blower on 07507872675 or firstname.lastname@example.org