Optometrist Orpington - Independent
An forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist to work as a very clinically focussed Optometrist in their practice in Orpington.
This Independent have a great reputation with local Optometrists for their patient first focus with a Director who is also very well known in Optics for such a reputation.
A lovely place to work alongside loyal customers whilst having great connections with referrals and local hospitals.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £55,000 FTE
- Longer testing times - 30 minutes (45 minutes currently with cleaning time)
- Competitive and rewarding bonus scheme
- Award Winning Independent
- Would like someone with MEC’s WOPEC Glaucoma certificate and experience with Ortho K – training offered
- 4 day rota
- Training Offered for anyone looking to progress clinically
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position