Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
4 days left
- Full Time
Role: Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: Merthyr Tydfil to cover clinics in Bridgend, Bridgend Derwen (Sainsburys), Aberdare, Neath, Pontypool and Porthcrawl
Hours: Full time to include weekend work (part time may also be considered)
Experience level: For this role you will need to be a qualified Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser and able to HCPC register
We're looking for an Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our hearcare team in Merthyr Tydfil. You'll be joining a small but supportive hearcare team so we're looking for someone who will work well with our other Hearing Aid Dispenser and Hearcare Administrator.
You'll be running clinics at our hub store in Merthyr Tydfil and our spokes within the Specsavers stores in Bridgend, Bridgend Derwen (Sainsburys), Aberdare, Neath, Pontypool and Porthcrawl. We offer private testing, some home visits which are covered by our other Hearing Aid Dispenser, and wax removal. If you're not already trained in wax removal we're happy to get you on the course!
You must be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a Hearing Aid Dispenser (HAD). You must possess a passion for fantastic customer service.
Some of the key tasks are as follows:
- To liaise with, organise and encourage store staff to book initial hearing awareness checks from store footfall, existing clients and external and internal promotions.
- To liaise with store managers and directors regarding the motivation and training of store staff to book hearing awareness checks and deal with existing clients.
- To keep daily contact with all your designated stores and ensure that hearing aid and battery stocks, leaflets and displays are kept up to date and in plentiful supply, and that all relevant information communicated by the Group is observed and passed on.
- To ensure that sufficient existing clients and new enquiries are seen to meet agreed personal performance standards.
- Work to Specsavers Customer Service Standards
- Actively seek to improve your own skills and product knowledge
- To work under the control and direction of your line manager/store director to the standards required, noting that the Company’s disciplinary or capability procedure will be used to record significant events or actions. To also observe the supervisory rules laid down by the Company in line with HCPC requirements.
More about Specsavers Hearcare
Specsavers Hearcare has over 800 stores and is still growing. A big part of our success is down to our Hearing Aid Dispensers and the influence they have on our business. Because of our unique model, our Hearing Aid Dispensers have the opportunity to work directly with the Hearcare Joint Venture Partner and contribute to the clinical direction of the business. With Specsavers, your input and ideas will matter more.
You can find out more information about Specsavers Audiology here: https://join.specsavers.com/uk/department/audiology/
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact our Audiology Resourcing Partner, Charlotte Behennah on 01566 770121 or email@example.com.