Hospital Optometrist - Southampton
We've had a new vacancy arise within an Hospital setting for a new branch that has opened in Southampton!
They are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join their busy team based in Southampton with a passion for delivering excellent Ophthalmic care in a range of settings such as Pre-Assessment & Post-Operative clinics.
What to expect:
- Competitive salary – Up to £50,000
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours working week over 5 days
- Great weekend flexibility - (Work 1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Newly refurbished hospital
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
We know hospital positions are well sought after and if you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com or text him on 07826542228 and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position