Optometrist - Andover, Hampshire
Specsavers in Andover are looking for a forward thinking Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Andover where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding annual salary of up to £60K!
- Joining bonus up to £10K (Terms Apply)
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity for further development and qualifications
- 25 min testing. 30 mins for junior optometrists
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT
- Community practice with a diverse customer base
With a focus on flexibility, we will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or no late finishes, we’re open to making it work - but let’s talk about that later.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident with a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You will be passionate about your job and enjoy a busy, sometimes fast-paced, environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers. What’s more, someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
To find out more about this outstanding opportunity, contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org