Call Centre Assistant - Durham
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience
Working hours: Full Time
Experience: Must have previous optical experience, or strong retail experience.
To assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the telephone and appropriate direction of enquiries.
- Efficiently answer all telephone calls to the store
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Respond positively to and resolve customer complaints.
- Customers receive advice about when we can provide them with an appointment closest to their requested time.
- Customers receive a positive and friendly approach to excite them about their planned visit.
- Customers are advised of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Customers details are requested in an empathetic manner.
- Customers are advised their glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate.
- Customers receive a reminder call / text.
- Customer details are recorded accurately.
- Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
- The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
- Store to store protocol.
- Print a copy of the following days appointments each evening as a contingency for system failure.
- Print a copy of the following days booked collections and ensure the lab has prioritised and completed these jobs.
- Participate in creating a positive team spirit within the store.
- Participate in creating a positive impression of Specsavers at every opportunity.
What will success look like in the role?
- Customers have their calls answered in a prompt, clear and friendly manner, and their needs are satisfied.
- Appointment bookings are managed so that maximum numbers of customers are seen.
- Your role is a vital contributor to team effectiveness and a culture of continued learning is in place.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
For more information or to apply, please contact Connor Willingham at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.