Optical Assistant - Farnham - Advanced Opticians
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Farnham, Surrey.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service.
The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Bustling patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Train and support members of staff
- Extensive opportunities for development - Management or Dispensing Optician etc
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the high level of customer care the patients have come to expect
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Circa £18,000 base
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.