Sheffield Optometrist - Independent
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in the Sheffield Area to work between a few of their practices in the Sheffield area.
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists and are happy to fund and support the IP qualification.
They have great Ophthalmic Instruments in practice with OCT and Optomap and working alongside an Dispensing Optician Manager, this is a rare opportunity that encompasses much of what an Optometrist would want from a work place!
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £50,000!
- A Substancial Bonus - some Optoms have made £10K in bonus!
- If the customer comes back within a month of their eye examination then it would still count towards your conversion rate
- Work alongside an Optometrist Director
- OCT & Optomap
- 30 - 45 Minute Testing Times
- A New Venture where your opinion is heard
- A Varied Demographic
- A Very Clinically Inclined Environment
- Progressive Opportunities - can discuss this further over the phone
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
During these uncertain times you may know someone who is in need of an form of employment; whether it be something part time in cohesion with locum work, or something full time or just some form of stability or financial security in the future.
Please do get in touch with myself and I'd be more than happy to offer £500 for any successful referrals or someone just needs some friendly advice for the future.
I'm available via email, email@example.com or just text me on 07826542228.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position