Independent Bournemouth - Optomap
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in the Bournemouth Area.
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists.
They have great Ophthalmic Instruments in practice with Optomap and working alongside an Optometrist Director, this is a rare opportunity that encompasses much of what an Optometrist would want from a work place!
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £65,000
- Good looking, modern practice
- Work alongside an Optometrist Director
- 45 minutes to an hour testing times
- Dispensing Opticians in store
- Private patient base
- Appointment only
- Part time or full time
- Monday to Friday in Bournemouth
- EOS schemes in store – Low Vision, Diabetic, Mecs
- Optomap in store
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position