Optometrist - Independent Colchester - £65K
An Forward Thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in the Colchester Area.
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists and are happy to fund and support the IP qualification.
They have great Ophthalmic Instruments in practice with OCT and working alongside an Optometrist Director, this is a rare opportunity that encompasses much of what an Optometrist would want from a work place!
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £60,000!
- A Substancial Bonus
- Work alongside an Dispensing Optician Director
- Great equipment in store - OCT
- Independent Prescribing Qualification supported and funded (up to £3,000)
- 30 Testing Times
- EOS Schemes in place - Diabetic screenings
- A New Venture where your opinion is heard
- In a Lovely Scenic Area of Colchester
- A Varied Demographic
- A Very Clinically Iclined Environment
- 4 or 5 days - Part time or full time
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position