Wanted: Optometrist with a passion for Optics and Business..
Irish Based Opticians seek Optometrist for busy rural practice
Fitzgerald Opticians is an independent practice, based in Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
We are a long established practice with a solid customer base. We require an optometrist who wants to take more of an active role in running a business with an option to taking over the business within an agreed period of time.
The practice is busy with lots of potential to grow. We have a small team and would expect that the successful applicant play a role in building and developing the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with patients on a daily basis providing an excellent level of eyecare
- Ensure that any patient that needs to be referred is dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Take a commercial interest in the practice and ensure its continued success through engagement, working with the team and patients.
- Assist in developing the practice over time, ensuring growth through the delivery of excellent service.
The practice is open 5 days per week but the diary can be managed to suit the right candidate.
- A Degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Experience in working in a small practice with responsibilities beyond the testing room
- Professional and well presented
- Friendly with a good attitude to life and work
- A keen interest in optometry and a continuous learner.
If living and working in Ireland appeals to you, being your own boss without the pressure of starting a practice from scratch appeals to you and working in a rural environment where you can appreciate the countryside and all that life offers appeals to you, contact us via the portal below today to find out more.