Senior Brand and Digital Marketing Manager - Japan (Permanent)
We are looking for a highly skilled and strategic General Manager of Brand and Digital Marketing to lead and inspire a specialised Marketing team, to take charge of developing, defining and implementing the growth strategy of our clients iconic brand within the optical sector.
Based in Tokyo, Japan this position will oversee the management of all the brand's content, digital marketing initiatives and telling of its unique story via every available channel with the customer pathway at the forefront. With responsibility to grow the awareness of their optical lens brand and elevating the brand to be #1 preferred premium lens brand of choice for trade and customers alike.
- Design global content strategy guiding the creation and publication of content ensuring the consistency of the defined strategy.
- Attract and retain the brand's audience and clients by telling the brand story and developing its media presence
- Together with brand content manager, create extraordinary, entertaining content across all communications channels; websites, blogs, social networks, newsletters, press release, etc. reflecting in-depth understanding of brand values and aspirations, as well as brand activity-based tactical content (innovations, promotion, campaigns).
- Global digital strategy - Design global digital marketing strategy and campaigns, creating guidelines for the implementation of global digital marketing initiatives in all markets.
- Together with Digital marketing team, coordinate the launch of new social media platforms, monitoring their digital footprint and tracking digital performance and providing insight into analytics.
- Japan - Together with Japanese marketing team, define media plan for the Japanese market and take a lead on all digital initiatives for Japanese customers : B2B portal, ready to use content and assets for their partners.
- We are looking for a highly skilled and creative individual with an academic background in Management, marketing, communications (BSc or similar) with solid experience working in brand management, advertising or media and experience working in a product management / marketing or related position.
- Experience of working with external creative and digital agencies
- You will be highly organised able to manage multiple projects on a worldwide scale with first class communication skills (excellent written and spoken English)
Our client is a highly reputable optical manufacturer with a global network, a pioneer in lens technology. The company strives to design lenses that offer the best possible vision to every person with a leading name for its product, quality and service. They deliver the latest in optical innovations - resulting in superior optics, reliability and durability. This would suit a dynamic individual who is committed to working to high professional standards. They have ambitious plans to develop its market offering against the ever changing needs of the industry and this role could offer a great opportunity for someone to be instrumental in its success.
Our client will pay a competitive salary with fantastic employee benefits. Furthermore a full relocation package (for family) will be offered alongside paid for accommodation. We are working to a deadline so please get in find out more about this exciting opportunity.