Are you looking for the perfect work life balance?
Would you like to be your own boss?
We may have the solution for you!
We have 2 fantastic independent practices in the West of Ireland and we are looking for someone to join our team at Clifden Opticians.
As an independent practice we provide a working environment where team members are empowered to reach their full potential. As a rural practice we have an enviable reputation for providing the local community with exceptional eye care, we strive to deliver the highest level of eye care and quality eye wear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our continued investment in the practice and the team.
Clifden is a vibrant cosmopolitan town on the very edge of Europe situated in the heart of Connemara. Connemara is a place of contrasts, colours and wilderness and home to some of the most beautiful beaches and rugged coastline in Ireland. So you can work in the morning and go swimming, snorkelling or hiking in the afternoon.
We also have another practice in Athenry, Co. Galway and there may be the opportunity to work in both practices for a bit of variety!
- Competitive salary of up to €70,000
- Sales related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Professional autonomy
- No Saturdays
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional eye care services through education and engagement
- Strive to uphold our reputation for clinical excellence
- Be an enthusiastic member of our team
- Be commercially and clinically aware and active in driving the practice forward and maintaining the clinical excellence we aim to achieve
Why us? Why here?
If you would like to be your own boss there is an opportunity to avail of a succession plan. The practice is open 5 days per week Monday - Friday so you can have every Saturday off. The appointment diary can be structured to suit you.
- A Degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Experience preferred but a newly qualified optometrist who can demonstrate the right values, ambition and work ethic would be considered.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- Should be punctual and well presented
- Have a friendly and personable demeanour.
- Excellent communication skills with both patients and staff
- Be passionate about eye care, style, patient education and delivering outstanding customer service
- Must be honest, kind, industrious and ambitious and have a good work ethic
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a fastidious attention to detail and want to be the best version of you while enjoying the perfect work life balance then we want to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in the portal below to apply.