OPTOMETRIST | OXFORD | £40k - £65K | PT | INDEPENDENT | HOT JOB | TRENDY BOUTIQUE PRACTICE
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist to join our amazing client in Oxfordshire.
Our newly established Client in the UK has a fast growing brand, they are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Optometrist to join them. You will be responsible for providing the customer with the best level of eye care and will have a great supportive role towards the retail team. The goal is not only to provide the customer with honest professional advice, but with a memorable brand experience.
The ideal candidate needs to have a positive attitude, great communication skills and be willing to go that extra mile and be an ambassador for the brand, ensuring the customers expectations are exceeded throughout the whole experience.
- Provide the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests
- Detect abnormalities in the eye
- Adjust frames to the perfect fit
- Be the go to person regarding optical knowledge for the retail staff.
- Promote customer loyalty through delivering the highest level of service.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- GOC Registered with a current GOC number
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 25 -30 minutes
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods.
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction.
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products.
- Have experience in adjusting frames to perfect fit
- Have the capability of training retail staff.
- Possess an optician or optometrist diploma
- Are customer friendly, service minded and have strong communication skills.
Job Benefits & Information:
- Affluent location
- High-end boutique practice
- In-house lab
- Essilor equipment and products
- Trial Frame
- Career prospects
- A great opportunity to be a part of a young, vibrant and fast growing company.
- A chance to develop yourself both professionally as well as personally.
- A job as a part of a very ambitious retail team.
- A chance to update your eyewear collection (and keep updating it).
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.