Contact Lens Technician
A leading optical lab based in Bedfordshire are looking for a temporary Contact Lens Technician for a 3 month contract.
Contact Lens Technician- The Role
- To receive and prepare product for quality control checks from Manufacturing department.
- To inspect product ensuring product is in good condition and measures within set out tolerances.
- To reject non-conforming product.
- To prepare product for final packaging.
- To carry out the product sterilization process.
- To complete final checks of the product before despatch.
- To complete any other necessary requirements to ensure smooth running of Quality Control department.
- Assist in the smooth running of the company by assisting other areas when required.
Contact Lens Technician - Requirements
- Previous experience of working with optical manufacturing - either contact lenses or lenses
- Able to understand optical terminology
- High level of accuracy
- Happy with a temp contract
Salary and Further Details
- Hourly salary - £8.72
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4.30pm
- Working 40 hours a week
- Seasonal 3 month contract
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.