Optometrist, North County Durham
i-seek are working with a fantastic, very well established independent opticians, who are looking for an Optometrist to join their close-knit team. Benefit from a paperless environment in a practice that is going from strength to strength.
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Work with outstanding products, some of which exclusive to the practice.
- Competitive financial package.
- Work in a practice that is continuously growing.
- 28 Days Holiday.
- GOC Fees Covered.
- Free Parking.
- North County Durham
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service as customer satisfaction is priority No.1.
- Benefit from working in a paperless environment - making your life as easy as possible.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Work with and develop your understanding of high quality brands, some of which exclusive to the practice.
- Traditional, honest, independent opticians.
- Well established in the area, gaining a fantastic reputation.
- Very strong staff retention rate.
- No strict targets or pressures.
- Customer service is of great importance.
This is a fantastic clinically focused independent opticians, which is very well respected in the local area. The practice is very forward thinking, always looking for ways to grow and develop and has continued to grow year on year, with no signs of slowing down any time soon! Here you will be able to develop a great understanding of the wide variety of products and gain an expert knowledge of some frames which are exclusive to the practice, being sourced from abroad. You will benefit from a paperless environment and provide a quality of service to customers that is second-to-none. This is a superb opportunity for Optometrists who are clinically minded, with no strict targets or pressures to meet. Here you will be part of a close-knit team at a practice that boasts a fantastic staff retention rate. If you are an Optometrist interested in working with very high quality brands, while providing a first-rate level of customer service, then this is the opportunity for you!
For further details on this Optometrist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!