OPTOMETRIST| INDEPENDENT | FULL OR PART -TIME | HAVERHILL/LINTON/SAWSTON |
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking a FULL OR PART-TIME Optometrist to join a boutique independent client of ours in Suffolk. Covering Haverhill, Linton and Sawston practices.
Our traditional mini independent family group have an extremely loyal clientele and they have built a reputation in the industry that has been admired by their competitors for over 40 years.
The practice ethos is to provide the best possible service to all of their patients, they have succeeded in this by specialising in all aspects of eye care and by making each practice customer led.
The successful candidate will need to be proactive and have superb customer service and communication skills to help the company continue to maintain their outstanding reputation.
You will also need to be clinically minded and commercially aware.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as a good team player
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
- Must be able to test at 25 - 30 minutes
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional fees paid
- Career progression
- Bespoke Service
- Specialist clinics (dry eye clinics, diabetic screening, cataract clinic and paediatric clinic)
- Excellent salary
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020 8172 0474 or 020-8172-0449
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.