Optometrist - Bath
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Bath, Somerset
Specsavers in Bath are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Bath where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An excellent annual salary of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year.
- A joining bonus of £10,000
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT and phoropters
- History of supporting staff with varying types of development
- Dedicated Contact Lens testing
- Links with a new store opening this year in Midsomer Norton
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.What we’re looking forYou’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential. Find out moreIf you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or firstname.lastname@example.org