Domiciliary Optometrist - North Wales
Domiciliary Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, North Wales Home Visits
Specsavers North Wales Home Visits are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We’re a community-focused business dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers Bristol Home Visits where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An amazing annual salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- An amazing welcome bonus of £10,000 if external to Specsavers
- Life outside the testing room
- Variety in daily work life, where every day is different
- Tendency for week day working only
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Will need to be able to drive
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our team’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop, and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our business forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or email@example.com